Most Wanted Books of August by Viki

Wicked Innocence
by Missy Johnson
Synopsis: Don’t let my petite and innocent appearance fool you, because I’m one person you don’t want to cross. I’m Micah, the youngest member of Resurrection…If only they knew how young.
My fake ID says I’m twenty-one. And I will be…in four years.
What can I say? I blossomed early. Home sucked, so I left, determined to do something with my life.
Landing the gig as lead vocalist in the band was a dream come true. I’ve worked hard to make something of myself and nothing is going to ruin that for me.
Then He showed up. Saxon Waite, ex bad boy of rock.
He’s hot as hell and so into me.
But he’s also twenty-five.
I don’t want to lie to him, but if the truth comes out I’ll lose everything. Including him.
Publish date: August 4th 2014
~ . ~
Opposition
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Synopsis: Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came.
She can't believe Daemon welcomed his race or stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred, and love has become an emotion that could destroy her—could destroy them all.
Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal.
They must team with an unlikely enemy if there is any chance of surviving the invasion. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything— even what they cherish most—to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.
War has come to Earth. And no matter the outcome, the future will never be the same for those left standing.
Publish date: August 5th 2014
~ . ~
Blood Games
by Chloe Neill
Synopsis: While Merit didn’t choose to become a vampire or Sentinel of Cadogan House, she vowed to fight for her House and its Master, and she’s managed to forge strong alliances with powerful supernaturals across Chicago. But even though Merit has had wild adventures, this may be her deadliest yet...
A killer is stalking Chicago, preying on humans and leaving his victims with magical souvenirs. The CPD hasn’t been able to track the assailant, and as the body count rises, the city is running out of options. Vampires and humans aren’t on great terms, but murder makes for strange bedfellows. Can Merit find the killer before she becomes a target?
Publish date: August 5th 2014
~ . ~
Saxon
by Chantal Fernando
Synopsis: Some men won’t take no for an answer. And some women might find this flattering, being asked out over and over again by a man determined to have you. But not me. Not that the man in question isn’t sexy as sin, funny as hell and charming as they get. Because he is. Sometimes you just can’t allow yourself to be interested in someone for other reasons, other variables. This is one of those times. Saxon Tate is my best friend’s ex-boyfriend. He cheated on her. He could possibly cheat again. That's three strikes. He’s out.
Publish date: August 11th 2014
~ . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment